Friday, December 11

link it up


It was a busy but successful week in San Francisco, but I'm happy to be home for a holiday-fun-filled weekend. I'm going to make D watch Love Actually on Sunday, and on Saturday we have a fancy fete for his company, a black tie gala at the Library of Congress. Expect pictures. Anything good on your dance card?

I took a break from my Kombucha brewing during my transition from Durham to DC, since the timing is so sensitive. Can't wait to get back to it after the holidays. This profile of the "king of kombucha," GT, is fascinating.

Me, wanting a cat. Perhaps also coming after the holidays?

Mrs. R- this is the article I mentioned when I visited: I've Never Thanked My Parents for Anything. A very interesting, nuanced cultural difference.

I loved this video about addiction. It's short, graphic, compelling, go watch it.

'Tis the season of giving. But: Is philanthropy bad for democracy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

how you like dem apples?