Friday, October 16

link it up


CRAZY TIME for me at work. Two straight weeks in SF, with weddings capping off each weekend. I normally travel week on/week off, so back to back kicked my butt in terms of workload. Anyway, I recovered at home and will have D in town this weekend, then back to NorCal and DC for a week. Can't wait to feel the fall air in the district!

An ingenious trick for finding the best online prices.

I've never put yogurt in a slow cooker. Perhaps I need to this weekend.

“Perel’s ideas are … instantly familiar because they resonate deeply. It’s all rather terrifying in its intuitiveness and its pure rightness.” — The Observer (UK). Esther Perel's TED talks are here and here, and you should listen.

300 awesome free things.

Would love to see a Gap comeback. Really interesting article.

Opting out of motherhood. A thoughtful piece.

1 comment:

  1. "I can't think of anything more unfair than having a child for the sole purpose of finding out what I'm missing"

    Well said lady, well said.

    - smoll one

    ReplyDelete

how you like dem apples?