Friday, August 23

link it up

The packing is justttt about complete, which means I can enjoy an evening or two with friends. Hope you're able to sneak away from obligation long enough to have some fun, too!

a message to rival last week's picture
This video CRACKS me up. No word from D yet on whether it's an accurate portrayal of male-female problem solving or relationships.

I didn't know this existed on YouTube: a full concert (live in LA, no less). My sister went to one of his concerts last week, and I was supremely jealous. Or you could just buy the CD, but this blog is about affordable living, so...carry on.

Need a new cocktail to try as our seasons transition? I'm interested in the Pineapple Trainwreck. Aged rum and ginger speak of fall, but pineapple and lemon keep it summery.

What an interesting re-framing for how to talk to children.

For my next party, I'm going to do these in ombre. Perfect for a wedding or baby shower, no?

This line from Woody Allen, ahh, I love it: "If you're born with a gift, to behave like it's an achievement is not right."

No comments:

Post a Comment

how you like dem apples?