Friday, May 18

Bag it Up [resort style]


Happy Friday friends. Anyone up to anything good? D and I, along with our roommates K (remember her DIY ombre art project?) and C are heading out to Leesburg, VA to stay at the Lansdowne Golf Resort. We got the deal on Groupon: for $90 each, we get two nights at the resort (multiple restaurants, multiple pools with slides, all the good stuff) and a round of golf. The greens fees are typically over $80 alone, so it's a good deal for us. Nice to get away for a quick and cheap weekend, isn't it?

In preparation, for this trip and many summer adventures, I've done a bit of shopping. Did anyone else check out the Anthropologie clearance sale? They only do it twice a year, so get in there for some great deals!

I got these ankle length chinos from Pilcro for $40. Lilac and Khaki are still available online.

Pilcro Ankle Chinos
I've been needing a new professional-looking bag, and as I'm starting a new job on Monday, now is as good a time as any. The inside is a really cute print, and if your laptop is 13" or smaller, it can fit in here. It's less shiny in person? I keep thinking of the Newsies.

Satchel Bag
I got a moulinette soeurs dress as well, can't find an image online but it looks like this one and the material is divine. Pick up your sale stuff now, as they will price adjust for a few weeks and these may get marked down further.


I needed some new beachwear too...I've always loved Victoria's Secret bathing suits, but they're just too expensive. I found $4.95 suit-separates at H&M (!!!), and had to get the cute skirt to go with it. $4.95 people! It looks pretty much the same on her as it does on me, FYI.

Bathing Suit
Skirt
Hope you'll all be getting as much sun and fun as me this weekend! Summer is coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment

how you like dem apples?