Tuesday, March 6

DIY [a vain vanity]

My vanity got a makeover this weekend. Bathrooms can be a boring place, so I took some fancy schmancy paper, trimmed it to fit, then stuck it to the back with double-sided tape. It's a super easy change, and I can swap it out anytime. It holds up pretty well- I did it in my last apartment too. I could have done better- for example, the scrapbooking paper I have is standard size, and therefore wasn't wide enough. No matter- I just overlayed pieces (if you look closely, you can see that the pattern doesn't quiteeee line up, but who's judging? You? TAKE OFF YOUR WHITE WIG).


I filled it with all my favorite products, many of which I get through Birchbox. Don't know what Birchbox is? I'll fill you in tomorrow.

P.S.- If you think I didn't leave much space for D, you're just not looking hard enough. That's his toothbrush. On the bottom. Love you!

1 comment:

  1. If my proportion of the rent equaled my proportion of space in the vanity, I'd be a happy camper.

    ReplyDelete

how you like dem apples?